ALI-485: The Family: A Formation Ground for Personalities (for women only)
A driving factor behind formation of personalities is the family environment. This course will look at Islamic teachings on personality formation, the role of the family, examples from history and case studies from today’s society.
- Instructor: Sr. Tahera Kassamali
- Schedule: 4 Tuesdays, Jan 22-Feb 12, 2019, 10.30 am – 12.00 noon
- Venue: Collaboration Room 3, Jaffari Community Center, 9000 Bathurst Street, Thornhill, ON L4A 8A7
- Fees: $40 payable on or before the first day of the course.
- Registration: Click here
- Course Outline: Click here
- Session 1: Slides
- Session 2: Slides
- Session 3: Slides
- Session 4: Slides