The course will cover a comprehensive discussion on the significance, role and authenticity of Saheefa Sajjadiyyah. The contents of the Saheefa will be studied using two approaches: a detailed discussion on a number of supplications individually, and a topical discussion on a few subjects covered in the book.
- Timings: Monday evenings, 8.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
- Instructor: Hasanayn Kassamali
Open to both gents and ladies
- Classes will be held at JCC at 9000 Bathurst street
- Each course will last for six weeks, from the week of Sept.19th to the week of Oct. 24th.
- Timings may be adjusted for saying Salaat at prime time where necessary.
- There will be a $50.00 fees charge per course per student for supplies, commitment from participants, and partial donations to JCC.
- Course Outline and Introduction
- Introduction to Sahifa Sajjadiyya – Saheefa al-Kamilah: The Perfect Epistle
- Introduction to Sahifa Sajjadiyya – Introduction by the martyred Imam Ayatullah Sayyid Muhammad Baqir al Sadr
- Session 1 Notes
- Session 2 Notes
- Sickness – Discussion from the Quran Hadith Du’aas
- Session 3 Notes
- Session 4 Notes
- Session 5 Notes