Theme: Story of the People of the Garden
- Session One (Mar 27th) – Sūrat al-Qalam Verses 17-20.
Introduction to the story of the people of the Garden.
- Session Two (Apr 3rd) – Sūrat al-Qalam Verses 21-25.
The plan of the people of the Garden
- Session Three (Apr 10th) – Sūrat al-Qalam Verses 26-29.
The response of the people of the Garden to the act of God. Initial reactions.
- Session Four (Apr 17th) – Sūrat al-Qalam Verses 30-32.
Later reactions. Turning to God.
Contemporary topics that could be discussed
- Evil plans and consultations
- Realization after difficulties/tragedies
- Blaming others
Each session will include a reading of verses in Arabic and English, an explanation, and its commentary. Cross reference to other verses of the Quran on the same theme may also be explored.