Inspiring points to consider about the holy months of Rajab, Sha’ban and Ramadhan that together comprise a season of worship and an opportunity for believers to soar to Allah, the Exalted.
Articles on Spirituality
- Health of the Spiritual Heart
What is the heart? What are practical steps we can take to enliven it?
- Relieving Loneliness through Closeness to Allah
Human beings often lead lives that are lonely and unfulfilled. Although surrounded by family and friends, and many of the trappings of worldly success, they still suffer from feelings of loneliness.
- Whispered Conversations with Allah
What is munaajaat? What are some of the etiquette of munaajaat?
- 40 Hadith on the month of Rajab and Shaban
Numerous Hadīths on the merits of the months of Rajab, Sha‘bān and Ramadān.
The month of Rajab
Commentary on Daily Aamal of Rajab
A commentary on the daily supplication to be read after the obligatory prayers in the month of Rajab. Written by Shaykh Muhammad Khalfan.
Amaal for the 27th night of Rajab (laylatul mab’ath)
Slides summarizing the main a’maal to be carried out on the night of the 27th of Rajab.
Amaal for the first Thursday evening of the month of Rajab
PPT slides about the a’maal for the first Thursday evening of the month of Rajab, known as Laylat ar-Raghaaib.
The month of Sha’ban
- It’s Rajab! Display Ideas for Children
- Welcoming the Holy months (with ways to get children excited about them) – https://www.islamicinsights.com/series/welcoming-the-holy-months.html