A Season of Worship
Inspiring points to consider about the holy months of Rajab, Sha’ban and Ramadhan that together comprise a season of worship and an opportunity for believers to soar to Allah, the Exalted.
What is the heart? What are practical steps we can take to enliven it?
Human beings often lead lives that are lonely and unfulfilled. Although surrounded by family and friends, and many of the trappings of worldly success, they still suffer from feelings of loneliness.
The month of Rajab
- Preparing for the Month of Rajab
- Rajab al-Murajab: Month of Allah (SWT)
- Greatness of the month of Rajab (PDF)
- Greatness of the 27th of Rajab (PDF)
- Fasting in Rajab (PDF)
- The Gift of Rajab – https://www.islamicinsights.com/religion/the-gift-of-rajab.html
Commentary on Daily Aamal of Rajab
A commentary on the daily supplication to be read after the obligatory prayers in the month of Rajab. Written by Shaykh Muhammad Khalfan.
Amaal for the 27th night of Rajab (laylatul mab’ath)
Slides summarizing the main a’maal to be carried out on the night of the 27th of Rajab.
Amaal for the first Thursday evening of the month of Rajab
PPT slides about the a’maal for the first Thursday evening of the month of Rajab, known as Laylat ar-Raghaaib.
The month of Sha`bān
- Significance of the month of Shaban (PDF)
- Ten Hadith on the Month of Shaban (PDF)
- Greatness of the 15th of Shaban (PDF)
- Munajat al-Sha’baaniyyah – Arabic and English text
- It’s Rajab! Display Ideas for Children
- Welcoming the Holy months (with ways to get children excited about them)