ALI-433: Brief explanation of Du‘ā No. 5 from Sahīfa Sajjādiyya
This course will look at the supplication of Imam Zaynul ‘Ābidīn (a) for himself and people under his guardianship. As is the etiquette of any Du‘ā, the Imam begins with praising and glorifying God with His great qualities and then teaches the believers how to beseech Allah in a way that one only seeks the Almighty for needs, guardianship and protection.
- Instructor: Sh. Hasanayn Kassamali
- Schedule: 3 Wednesdays, Jan 10-24, 2018, 8:30 – 9:30 pm
- Venue: MIC, 7580 Kennedy Road, Brampton, ON, L6W 0A1
- Fees: $30, pay thru PayPal button on our website or by cheque.
- Registration: Click Here
Session 1: Slides,
Session 2: Slides
Session 3: Slides
- Sahifa a perfect epistle
- Teaching True-Islam through Sahifa
- Introduction to Sahifa-A-Muhani
- Duaa notes and two translations