In this introductory course, students are familiarized with the basic grammar and vocabulary in order to be able to communicate in Persian. This objective is met by employing the latest teaching methodology, including communicative and task-based approaches in a student-centered environment through integrating all four skills of language acquisition: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
- Instructor: Mohammadreza Ardehali
- Schedule: Five Saturdays, September 12 – October 17, 2015; from 2:00 – 3:30 p.m
- Venue: MARC library, 9000 Bathurst Street, Thornhill, ON L4J 8A7
- Required texts: Shabani-Jadidi, P. & Brookshaw, D., The Routledge Introductory Persian Course: Farsi Shirin Ast 1. Routledge. Taylor & Francis Group. New York: 2010.
- Fees: $50.00 payable by in favor of A.L.I. or by PayPal
- Course Outline