ALI-319: Quran Appreciation for children ages 10-12 years (Thornhill)
Quran Appreciation Courses for Children
Quran Appreciation courses teach children to relate to, and bond with Holy Quran. Each session includes reading and reflecting on a few verses from the selected Quranic Sūra for the year, introducing a relevant Hadith and discussing lessons from the verses and the Hadith. Children learn to relate to the Holy Quran and apply it to their lives.
The courses offer:
- For the Academic Year 2015-16, the children will learn from Surat Yusuf
- Child friendly Quran Learning
- Understanding and connecting with selected verses of the Holy Quran
- Linking a Hadith from the Ma‘sūmīn (a) to the passage of the Quran
- Fun and engaging activities related to the verses
Please note: There are no fees for the classes. Parents only pay Registration fees at $30 per child every term, payable by cheque in favour of A.L.I. on or before the 1st Day of the class or by PayPal.
- Instructor: Sr. Sakina Kermali
- Schedule: 9 Fridays, September 18 to Dec 11, 2015 4:15 – 5:15 pm (No classes on Sep 25, Oct 16, 23 & Dec 4 due to religious occasions)
- Venue: MARC Library, 9000 Bathurst Street, Thornhill, ON, L4J 8A7
Registration Form and Lessons are found under ALI 318