Too Much of a Good Thing: the challenges of raising children of character in an age of indulgence
The Academy for Learning Islam is pleased to announce the upcoming online course on Parenting.
In this four week parenting course, we will explore how some well-meaning parenting practices can put children at higher risk of character weaknesses, depression, anxiety and vulnerability to peer pressure. Parents will have a chance to discuss parenting challenges of today and will learn and practice specific strategies to deal with these challenges. Particular emphasis will be on character development and on strategies that help build the moral and social intelligence of children.
- Schedule: Four Wednesdays, February 5-26, 2014
- Timing: 8.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m. EST
- Instructor: Sr. Marzia Hasan
Join us for an enlightening hour of learning and discussion.
- Log in Link: https://www.anymeeting.com/212-496-617
- Registration Link: http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=EA52DA82884A3C