ALI 233: Sayyida Fatimah (a)
During the month of Jamādī al-Thānī, Mu’minīn commemorate the wafāt as well as celebrate the birth of Sayyida Fātima (a), the daughter of the Messenger of Allah (s). In continuation of providing classes on the sīrah of Ma’sumīn (a), a course over four Tuesdays on the life history of the Sayyida Fatima has been arranged. We plan to cover the following:
- Fātima, a houri amongst the human being
- Fātima umm abīhā -Mother of her father
- Fātima – wife of Amīrul Mu’minīn (a)
- Fātima – Ummul Aimma (a)
- Fātima – the mujāhida amongst the Ma‘sumīn (a)
- Fātima addresses the Muslims in Masjid al-Nabī
- Fātima talks to the women of Medina.
All Muiminīn are encouraged to register for the course and have an insight into the great and noble events in the short life of Sayyida Fātima (a)
- Instructor: Hasanayn Kassamali
- Timing and Days: On Tuesdays; one hour after Maghribayn (8:45 – 9:45 p.m.) on April 16, and one before Maghribayn (7:30 – 8:30 pm.) on April 23, 30 & May 7, 2013.
- Venue: JCC, 9000 Bathurst Street, Thornhill, ON
- Support: There are no fees for the course, but donations to support ALI are welcome.