ALI-091: Preparation for Muharram (Arabic)
This course aims to prepare the youths for the month of Muharram. It starts with a deep analysis of the personality of Imam Hussein (as) as an Imam, a father and a savior of the true Islam. It also investigates the role of the Imam in the battle of Karbala and its consequences. Practically, the students will have the opportunity to understand how we can apply the fruits of the battle of Karbala in our daily lives. They will also gain a deeper understanding of the Imam’s companions.
- Instructor: Shaykh Ismael Abu Murtadha
- Schedule: Four weekly sessions every Saturday from January 15th to February 12th 6:00-8:00 PM (refreshments will be served)
- Eligibility: All Shi’a youths between the ages of 13 and 35.
- Location: Al-Kawther Islamic Centre, 8550 123st Surrey, BC (604) 590-4115
- Donation: $20 per person is recommended. First day is commitment free.
- Flyer (Arabic)
- Flyer (English)