Testimonials on Quran Appreciation
Bismillāh. In the month of June 2022 for three consecutive Fridays we asked
the subscribers to give their feedback and suggestions on the weekly Quranic
Reflections which Alhamdu lillāh we have been sending out for over 12 years.
Here are some of the responses:
- I absolutely love the Qur’an Reflections.
- It is informative short and easy to read, and the topics are relevant.
- Jazakallāh for all the work being put into compiling the weekly Quran Reflections.
They give me so much to ponder upon and it is a great resource!
- I like that it seems so relevant to whatever I am doing the day I read it! Subhānallāh!
- I like the weekly emails and keep them as reminders and use them when I m
searching for something. It helps me.
- I love the Qur’anic reflection and use it to annotate my Qur’an.
- Please continue to update reflections. I read one each night, even the old ones. I am
benefitting understanding the Quran and I discussing with my children if the topic
appropriate. I also love the connection of the ayah to Hadith of the imams, it really
makes the ayah come to life, Jazakallāh for all your efforts in this.
- Salaam Alaykum, these reflections are really well written and provide amazing value.
Truth is I only open to read these dispatches when I have time undisturbed and
dedicated to read them. So sometimes they pile up, but I always make sure I never
leave an issue unread. Keep up the great work you have been doing all these years and
may Allah swt reward you and bless your efforts.
- This is a fantastic service to the Muslim Ummah – may Allah accept all your efforts
and grant you all more Tawfīq and Bless you in Dunya wal Ākhirah.
- I think they are amazing, and I look forward to reading them every week. Whoever
is writing this approaches each topic with such intellect and balance.
- Allah has recently guided me towards your website, and I feel so blessed. May Allah
bless all the people behind this website doing such handwork immensely. The writers
so have accurately related every verse with everyday life, helping one to understand
the nature of life people and hereafter and making oneself become better,
Alhamdulillah I am looking forward to learning from it a lot and waiting for more
Quran reflection to be updated. Allāhumma Barik.
Here below are the comments received via email:
- Friday, Dec 02, 2022. Alhamdulillah unique presentation. R. Hossain
- Friday, Oct 14, 2022. Thank you very much for including the Arabic text of the
support verses of the holy Qur’an in the body of the email. This is very
beneficial and brings more reward in reciting those verses. M. S. Hassan
Academy for Learning Islam (A.L.I.) 2 Testimonials on Quranic Reflections
- Monday, October 10, 2022. May Allah reward you for your wonderful effort.
Would it be possible to also include the Arabic text for the verses mentioned in
the body of the email (in support of the tafsir of the topic verse)? This would
increase the benefit of these emails. M. S. Hassan
- Friday, April 8, 2022. Thank you SO much—I look forward to these. . .
Jumu’ah emails every Friday. We pray you are blessed immensely along with
your team at ALI Academy for all your efforts and guidance. S. K. Jaffer
- Friday, Jan 28, 2022. Thank you xx for the insightful email. May Allah gives
barakah in your omr, sehat and rizq. M. Muraj
- Friday, Jan 14, 2022. Very very interesting amazing [referring to QR # 559]. G.
- Friday, September 3, 2021. Just wanted to let you know the email formatting
over the last two weeks is so mobile friendly and easier to read. Appreciate the
update. Salaams M.F. Rattansi
- Saturday, Aug 28, 2021. Thank you for the post. The video when NOT to do
Amr bil maroof is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFYDM1BxTp8.
- Friday, Aug 21, 2021. SA thanks for changing the format. Jumu’ah Kareem
salaams and duas. S. Fazal
- Excellent! I really enjoy reading these Quranic Reflections. Thank you. Y.
- Friday, May 7, 2021. My multiple emotions right now were summarized so well
through this reflection. With gratitude and duas, Jumma tul Wida Mubarak! S.
- Wednesday, Jan 06, 2021. SA Allah bless you for doing all this – by far, these
are probably some of the best explanations that are written in clear English for
the tafsīr of the Qur’an. H. Khimjee
- Friday, December 25, 2020. Jazakallāh good explanation. Hope we can practice
humility & sincerity for which also we need HIS help. A. Muljiani.
- Friday, November 27, 2020. Jazakallāh Thanks [for QR No. 500]. We pray we
always remember n r guided to seek HIS acceptance, especially when it
contradicts with seeking acceptance of HIS creation. A Muljiani.
Wamā tawfīqī illā billāh – our success is only due to what is received from the Almighty Allah
‘azza wajall. We beseech Allah subhānahu wa-ta‘ālā to accept these meager efforts. ADMIN