ALI-490: Quranic Arabic – Part VI
This course is a progressive series of five-week classes to learn Quranic Arabic. The text is ‘Selections’ from Access to Quranic Arabic by AbdulWahid Hamid which consists of 110 passages from the Quran. These selections contain words that occur frequently in the Quran and illustrate points of Arabic grammar and structure. Discussion will also include understanding relevant Hadiths. By the end of these series of classes the learner will be able to get a good basic understanding of Arabic grammar and understand much of the Quran directly.
- Instructor: Br. Mohammadreza Ardehali, Ph.D. in Quranic Hermeneutics.
- Eligibility: All Muslims ages 16 and over.
- Prerequisite: Can read the Quran & has basic knowledge of Arabic.
- Schedule: 5 Saturdays, April 6 to May 4, 2019 from 10:30 am to 12:00 noon
- Fees: $40 payable on or before the first day of the course.
- Venue: Recreation room, Crescent Village, 138 Yorkland Street, Richmond Hill, ON L4S 1J1
- Registration: Click here