ALI 213: Qur’anic Arabic for Beginners
This course will cover lessons from: textbooks Access to Qur’anic Arabic by AbdulWahid Hamid, Qur’anic Language Made Easy by Hafza Iffat Hasan, and Handouts prepared by the instructor.
The course will include a comprehensive set of lessons on Arabic grammar focusing on the language used in the Qur’an. Students will learn the basics of Arabic grammar as well as gain familiarity with the vocabulary of the Qur’an and the structure of Qur’anic phrases. Occasionally, there will be a brief review of Qur’anic verses based on renown Tafaseer of the Qur’an.
- Day & Dates: Saturdays; June 16 – July 21, 2012
- Timings: 12 noon to 1:00 p.m.
- Instructor: Hasanayn Kassamali
- Eligibility: Muslims ages 15 and over
- Venue: JCC (9000 Bathurst St, Thornhill, ON) Room B045 (Seminar Room)
- Fees: no fees, but regular attendance is essential.
Your donations to the Academy will assist us in Educational & Religious activities.