ALI-039: Introduction to the Holy Qur’ân – Part 1
The course will help students become familiar with the contents of the Holy Qur’ân. They will read, understand and memorize Qur’ânic passages on important concepts of Islam. This course will aim at helping our youngsters appreciate the teachings of the Holy Qur’ân on various issues, especially the roots of religion.
- Instructor: Hasnayn Kassamali
- Dates: March 30 to April 20, 2003 (both dates inclusive)
- Timings: Sunday Mornings 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- Recommended Donations: $30.00 per course
- Eligibility: Muslim youths ages 14-19