This course is designed to help students understand the meaning of the Holy Qur’an. Vocabulary used will be almost exclusively from Qur’an, Hadith, Du’as, etc. The course will introduce simple rules of Arabic grammar. The book Access to Qur’anic Arabic by AbdulWahid Hamid will be used as a text. Additional lessons and worksheets will also be provided.
- Instructor: Hasnayn Kassamali
- Location: Academy for Learning Islam (ALI) Office in Richmond at #200, 7840 Alderbridge Way, Richmond, BC, Canada.
- Telephone 604- 214.0786
- Fax: 604-214.0786
- Email: [email protected]
- Dates: Starting Sunday, May 12, 2002. Lessons will be conducted for 8 sessions on Sunday afternoons from 1.30p.m. to 3.30 p.m
- Registration: By Faxing or emailing to the offices of the Academy
- Eligibility: The course is open to Muslims of all ages.
- Fees: CAD$50.00, payable preferably by cheque in favour of Academy for Learning Islam