In this two-hour webinar, we hope to explore the answers to a few common questions on hijab including:
- What is the textual and Qur’anic evidence for the obligation of hijab?
- Why do women need to cover more than men?
- What is the philosophy of hijab?
- In the modern day muhajibahs stand out in society. Does this mitigate the purpose of hijab?
- What should I do if someone I know decides to take off the hijab?
- Instructor: Sr. Fatemah Meghji
- Schedule: Saturday March 9, 2019 | 6:00 pm Toronto Time
- Registration: http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=ED58DD86834F39
Note: The online classroom will open 10 minutes before the session begins. If you prefer to listen to the presentation without viewing the slides call 1-437-886-9122 and enter using PIN 037 7588#. All timings are for Toronto/New York City. Please ensure to get corresponding timing for your local city/town.