Description: Month of Ramadan is the best time for reflection (tadabbur) and contemplation (tafakkur) on the Quran. In this course we plan to look in detail various Quranic concepts covered in Sūra al-Taghābun (No. 64) and Sūra al-Mulk (No.67)
- Eligibility: All Muslims ages 15 and over
- Instructor: Br Mohammadreza Ardehali. He has a Master in Arabic language and literature. He has worked on the meaning of the Quran and its interpretation for many years and is writing his PhD dissertation on the first complete Imami interpretation of the Quran in Persian. He is currently co-authoring a book on Quranic Arabic, and teaching Arabic at Ryerson University.
- Fees: $30.00 payable here or by cheque on the 1st day of the class.
- Venue: Room B052, Jaffari Community Centre, 9000 Bathurst Street, Thornhill, ON L4J8A7
- Schedule: Four Saturdays from June 11 to July 2, 2016 from 2:00 to 3:30 pm