ALI 269a: Communicating with children about puberty?
A separate session for mothers and fathers on how they can communicate with children about issues regarding puberty and physical maturity.
The talk will include:
- Importance of good communication between parents and children
- Information that children get from school and outside sources
- Necessary talks on puberty, hormonal changes, gender interaction, and sexuality
- Schedule: Saturday, April 5, 2014. From 12:20 pm to 1:15 pm
- Venue: LA Matheson School, 9484 122 St, Surrey, BC V3V 4M1
- Presenters: Tahera & Hasanayn Kassamali