ALI 267: Islamic Nutritional Wisdom – II
Many of us know Hadith of the Masumeen (a) about food and the nutritional habits such as having a pinch of salt before and after a meal, not drinking with our meals, chewing our food well, keeping 1/3 of our stomachs empty and more. How many of us really put these pearls of wisdom into practice? During this workshop we will attempt to understand the nutritional logic behind these words of wisdom. We will also discuss practical tips on implementing them to achieve optimum health.
- Instructor: Sr. Aziza Meghjee
- Date: Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Timings: 11.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon EST (Toronto/NY time)
- Registration Link: http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=EA54DC87854B3C
- Slides: Click Here (PDF)
- Recording: http://www.anymeeting.com/tkjifbxpltq/EF56DB85844F