Today’s family is in a crisis.What was once a strong, cohesive unit has become, in many cases, no more than a loose grouping of individuals with individual timetables and agendas. The time has come when we need to be intentional about strengthening this basic unit of society. This course will explore practical ways of avoiding conflicts and promoting understanding and will give practical tips on creating meaningful family rituals and traditions which support our Islamic values.
Join us for enlightening hours of learning and discussion.
- Instructor: Sr. Marzia Hasan
- Dates: 4 Tuesday evenings, Feb. 12th – March 6th, 2013
- Time: 9.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. EST
- Log in Link: http://www.anymeeting.com/AcademyofIslam1
- Registration Link: http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=E953DF81834838
Note: ALI Online Courses are free of charge but donations are welcome to support our religious and educational programs.
- Week 1:
- Recording link: http://www.anymeeting.com/AcademyofIslam/ED51D981844C
- Notes: Creating an intentional family WEEK 1
- Week 2:
- Recording link: http://www.anymeeting.com/AcademyofIslam/ED52DD848246
- Notes: Creating an intentional family WEEK 2
- Week 3:
- Recording link: http://www.anymeeting.com/AcademyofIslam/ED53DF87834D
- Notes: Creating an intentional family WEEK 3
- Week 4:
- Recording link: http://www.anymeeting.com/AcademyofIslam/ED53D780834A
- Notes: Creating an intentional family WEEK 4
- Week 1: