ALI-085: Qur’anic Arabic, Level 4
These courses are designed to help students understand the meaning of the Holy Qur’an. Vocabulary used will be almost
exclusively from Qur’an, Hadith, Du’as, etc. Each level will introduce simple rules of Arabic grammar. The book Access to Qur’anic Arabic by AbdulWahid Hamid will be used as a text. Additional lessons and worksheets will also be provided.
- Teacher: Hasnayn Kassamali
- Eligibility: The courses are open to all Muslim ages 14 & over has done level 2 and over of Qur’anic Arabic
- Location: Room 203, Az-Zahraa Islamic Center.
- Schedule: Eight sessions from Friday October 29, 2004 to Friday December 17, 2004 (both dates inclusive) from 8.00 to 9:40 p.m.
- Donations: A nominal fees of $60.00
- Registration: Register by emailing ‘director at academyofIslam dot com’ or calling 604-214-0786.