The Tilaawah program is designed for all Mu’mineen and Mu’minaat who would like to learn or improve their recitation of Qur’ aan. Its aim is to raise the standard of Qur’aan Tilaawah among believers
- Teachers: We have a number of able teachers to teach different levels and age groups in Qur’aan Recitation
- Eligibility: The course is open to all Shi’ah Ithna ‘Ashari Muslims, male & female, ages 10 and over, including youths and adults.
- Location: The course is open to all Shi’ah Ithna ‘Ashari Muslims, male & female, ages 10 and over, including youths and adults.
- When: The course will be held on on Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays 7.30-9.00pm during the months of July & August 2002. The first session will begin Inshaa Allah o n Tuesday July 2, 2002.
- Please attend whenever you are able to. Inshaa Al… the Academy will be open and voluntary teachers available during these timings. Mu’mineen are requested to make use of this opportunity to practice and enhance their ability to recite the Holy Qur’an.
- Fees: There is no fee or registration require d for this course