ALI-469: Farsi for Beginners – Part III
After Arabic, Farsi (or Persian) is the language of Islam from the 2nd/8th century up to the present time. This course helps you to start speaking and reading in Persian. Whether for travel or business, you will learn essential vocabularies and phrases to communicate in Farsi. By the end of this course, you will be able to understand short sentences and express your basic needs.
- Instructor: Br. Mohammadreza Ardehali. Ph.D. in Quranic Hermeneutics.
- Eligibility: All Muslims ages 16 and over.
- Pre-requisite: Can read the Quran and has basic knowledge of Arabic.
- Schedule: 5 Saturdays, Nov 24 – Dec 22 from 1.15 pm – 2.30 pm
- Venue: Collaboration Room 3, Jaffari Community Center, 9000 Bathurst Street, Thornhill, ON L4A 8A7
- Fees: $40 payable on or before the first day of the course.
- Registration: Click here
- Syllabus: Click Here