ALI-139: Arabic Grammar – Level 1
This is an introductory course to the study of Arabic grammar (also see prerequisites). This course will not focus on vocabulary building. The focus of the course is grammar and students are encouraged to build vocabulary on their own or through separate courses.
- Instructor: Khalil Jaffer
- Dates: Mondays, May 19th – July 7th, 2008
- Timings: 9.00 p.m. – 10.30 p.m. EST (Toronto, New York, Orlando)
- Text: Qur’anic Language Made Easy (by Hafiza Iffath Hasan)
- Eligibility: Ages 16 and over.
- Fees: USD$40.00